We are currently looking for a Commercial Lines Associate Account Manager.
Please find below the list of responsibilities, qualifications, and education requirements. The Associate Account Manager contributes by building long-term relationships with our clients and insurance carriers to help us reach our business objectives. If you find yourself to be a match for this position, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Assist in the marketing of new business, renewals, and the proposal process.
- Provide clients with policy maintenance: processing endorsements, issuing certificates, reviewing contracts, rating, generating billing invoices, etc.
- Respond promptly to clients and insurance carriers regarding insurance, claims, or administrative problems, and comply with the request and/or refer to Account Manager for additional information.
- Responsible for documenting and attaching all client activities to the agency’s software, AMS, in an orderly manner.
- Maintain an electronic suspense system to follow up on outstanding orders, correspondence, and reports.
- Understand and comply with state and federal regulations. Understand general industry trends.
- Keep up to date on CE classes for P&C License requirements.
- Perform special projects as needed.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 3-5 years of Commercial Lines experience.
- Property & Casualty license required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products, database management, and ability to navigate and utilize agency’s software, AMS.
- Professional Designations a Plus.
This position will be primarily working in the office until fully trained. Once trained, this employee will be able to work a hybrid schedule.
- Comprehensive health insurance (PPO HRA & HSA Plans), Dental, and Vision Plans
- Employer-paid life insurance, AD&D, Short-Term, & Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a 4% company contribution
- Company funds 80% of HRA and HSA Deductibles
- Flexible Spending Plans Health and Dependent Care
- Generous PTO Plan
- Parental Leave Benefit
- Continuing Education Benefit
- Volunteering Opportunities throughout the year
- Training Programs
- In-House Gym Membership
Simpson|McCrady LLC is an At-Will, Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, covered veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy or related conditions, and any other characteristics protected under state, federal, or local law. Simpson|McCrady will also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law. If you require accommodation in the application process, please advise Human Resources.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience level: 3 years
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types: Quarterly bonus; Yearly bonus
Travel requirement: No travel
Experience: Commercial Lines Insurance: 3 years (Required)
License/Certification: Property & Casualty License (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Pittsburgh, PA 15219